Multi-skilled agricultural installation labourer/ Engineer
Table of Contents
Are you interested in working a s a Multi-skilled agricultural installation engineer? Here is an opportunity for you.
Location of the Job: Essex.
The Job Role Details:
This is a varied position and due to the work involved and the nature of the role – our client is looking for multi-skilled people who are not afraid of getting stuck in to some hard work.
– Carry out installation of garden watering systems.
– Operate and maintain spreaders.
– Refurbish agricultural buildings.
– Strip down asbestos off the roofs of redundant grain stores.
– Work at height which necessitates the use of MEWPS and telehandlers.
– Use and operate tracked and wheeled trenching equipment. Complete any training required for the position.
A basic hourly pay rate of £10 – £14.50 per hour depending on experience.
A company works vehicle and all specialist tools will be provided, a full training programme throughout the year whether that’s first aid, site supervisor training, or indeed specific skills such as welding, non-licensed waste, etc. How to apply:
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to Sophie@agriFJ.co.uk / Sophie Ashmore / 07718 425142